Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So ok, I fell off the wagon

As the above statement mentions im not going so well. I fell off the wagon, and then I think the wagon reversed and rolled right over the top of me so to speak

I had everything set ready to go with the gym and healthy eating plan and my gymming and personal training and I got sick. AGAIN.

And not just your everyday run of the mill sick. I got a viral infection that turned into the chest infection from hell which promptly turned into the worst asthma in the history of my entire life.

Im posting this blog from my mobile phone in my bed at 1am in the morning because the steriods they have me on to try and kickstart my lungs and get them working again, have the lovely side effect
of making me unable to sleep. Oh and the steriods make u fat. No kidding. I puff up like a bloated balloon on them. This sucks so bad.

This past week I could hardly walk down the stairs some days, let alone do a workout. So i laid on the couch. And what did I eat when I was doing nothing on the couch? Anything I could get my hands on.

This all just shows me that my motivation starts well but wusses out at the first sign of trouble.

Dont get me wrong, Im not giving up by any stretch of the imagination. Im juxt admitting that this is flippin hard is all

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you've been that sick!! :( Is there anything I can do??

    I know it sucks when you get sick & you feel like you have to start all over again. My gym has been closed for a few days cos of renovations, and it make me anxious cos I don't wanna lose my motivation for going.

    Hope you get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete